It is very important to wear the proper clothes after your session. What you wear can either protect or ruin the spray tan. You must wear loose (preferably dark) clothing after your session. My number 1 suggestion is a strapless sundress or wrap that does not have to go on over your head.or a very loose t shirt and loose shorts.
Do not wear the following clothes as they are guaranteed to ruin the tan
1) Skinny jeans.
2) Any pair of jeans.
3) Leggings or yoga pants.
4) Bras or sports bras. If you must wear a bra then use a strapless but be aware that it can possibly rub off the tan in that area.
5) Tight spandex tank tops or dresses.
6) Sweatpants with elastic bands at the bottom or anything with an elastic waist band.
7) Tight shirts that need to go over your head.
8) Sneakers, socks or boots or any shoe rubbing your skin. Avoid strappy shoes, flip flops are ideal.
9) Anything with a tight waist band.
10) Always have an umbrella incase a chance of rain,
If you have to think about it then chances are that it is not the best thing to wear. You can get a very cheap sundress even for under $10 at Walmart which is always good to have, I know many clients book their tan at the last minute and are coming straight from work etc.so I suggest you leave a “Spray Tan Bag” in the trunk of your car. Pack a little bag with a sundress and flip flops that you never wear & wont miss, This way you will always be prepared and have a spray tan outfit in case of emergency 🙂
You pay $ for a spray tan so be prepared and wear the right clothes to make sure that it turns out perfect.
Perfect Glow Mobile Airbrush Tanning services the areas of South Florida. For more information visit www.yourperfectglow.com