Many people ask me what the difference is. Well if you have used a booth before you know. But I wanted to take the time to explain why you should consider a custom airbrush tan
1) The tan will be more even. With a custom airbrush tan the tech is trainined and can control the amount of tanning solution that is being applied. A booth just sprays everything out & you hope that you are positioning correctly. When I spray clients I do not even need to use barrier cream. That is because I can control the amount of solution on the hands, feet and other areas that need to appear more natural. Also, the breathing factor is much better. You can breath normal and not worry about solution being sprayed out all over the place. With a custom airbrush the overspray is contained and the only time you have to hold your breath is when I spray your face. Clients also remark on how the tan is nice and even and not blotchy or streaky.
2) The tan dries quicker. That is becuase I control the amount of solution being applied. Many clients remark how they cant believe the airbrush is not wet and that they do not have to dry for long afterwards. My tanning solution is like a fine mist and most clients are good to get dressed in just a few minutes after the spray is complete.
3) I can customize the tan to be darker in certain areas. Do you like your legs darker than the rest of your body? Or maybe you like your tummy to be extra dark or your arms defined. I can do all of that where a booth can not. Everyones skin is different and certain areas of the body can be resistant to the DHA, so the custom airbrush allows me to spray extra in those areas for the client.
4) I can custom blend a color just for you. No more level 1, 2 or 3. I get many clients that need a color that is “In between” the basic levels. an airbrush tan gives you that special service. Plus it allows me to push the envelope little by little on very fair clients giving them the comfort of knowing that they will not look unnatural or orange. With a booth if you wnt to go darker you take the risk that the next level might be too strong for you.
5) Cost factor. I understand people are on a budget and sometimes choose the booth because it is cheaper. However my custom airbrush is only within $10 difference of a booth, and I always have packages to cut the cost and different promotions running on facebook. Plus I always give clients ways to save as checking in, sending me a picture or writing a review are all ways to knock $$ off your session.
6) Longetivity. My custom airbrush tans last anywhere from 5-9 days as depending on your lifestyle & how dilligent you follow post tan care instructions. Plus tan extender and proper aftercare products made specifically for spray tanning can even give you as much as 2 weeks out of one session! That is MUCH longer than a booth and I have heard from many clients that the booth tans only lasted 2-4 days on them. So right there alone you are saving $ from not having to do as many sessions and spray tanning can fit better in your schedule.